1. My first puppy was called Mustard Pickles Baartz
2. I attended 11 different schools as a child
3. I have two brothers and two sisters, one of my sisters, Amelia, died at birth but we often see her looking after the new babies that come into the family
4. A priest once told me that dogs didn’t go to heaven so now I don’t trust organised religion.
5. I don’t use pegs to hang out the washing
6. I am about 46 and will keep dying my hair until I am fifty, then I will re consider allowing it to gracefully turn silver like poetry
7. I deeply love and believe we are not a multitude at all, but one massive beast of pure conscious awareness
List of Acknowledgments for award offerings:
WOW thanks everyone!
Thankyou Sir for the blog of the year award x http://theobamacrat.com/